Okeke Christian Emeka, A Graduate Of Electrical And Electronic Engineering From Federal University Of Technology Owerri, Imo State . An indigene of Ogbunike in Oyi Local Government Area,Anambra State.
An Engineering Savvy
A Technological Savvy
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) ⇒ 2008 – 2014
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Graduated with Second Class Upper Division (21)
CERTIFICATION AND ADDITIONAL TRAINING
• Linux System and Software Management: Organized by Cynds Geomechanics in Partnership with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
• XLPRO and XLPRO Cal3 Software’s Organized by Legrand.
• Embedded System/Microcontroller Programming in C/C++ Organized by First Atlantic Semiconductors and Microelectronics Limited.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• XLPRO and XLPRO Cal3
• Experience in PHP Programming Language.
• Experience in MySQL Database.
• Experience in HTML and CSS Programming.
• Experienced in the used of Bootstrap Framework.
• Intermediate in the used of Jssor Framework.
• Matlab (Basics).
• C Programming (Basic).
ASONIC ASSOCIATES LIMITED ⇒ Sept, 2015 – Till Date
Seconded to KOA Consultants
Resident Electrical Engineer
Carried out conditional survey of existing Electrical Installations in Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Design and Supervision of Electrical Services In Transcorp Hilton Abuja Upgrade
Testing and Commissioning of Installed Electrical Services
Federal Capital Territory Administration ⇒ Sept, 2014 – June, 2015
Department of Development Control (National Youth Service Corp)
• Goes to site on Inspection to make sure Building project are carried out in compliance with what Was Design and Standard is adhered to.
• Vetting of Electrical Housing Installation Design to make sure they are in Compliance with standard.
Extra-Curricular Activities, Interests
• Designing and Developing Web Application.
At the end of 2011 about 245 million people (~80% of population) were online in the United States and about 10% of… More